Choice & The New Year
More people are starting to jump into the idea that yes, they can create their own reality.
To achieve what we truly want, it requires that we make new choices, take new actions and get in the driver's seat of our lives.
I'm curious, do you have a goal that you're ready to bring into your reality in 2018? Want a kickstart?
If so, then join TraceyLiv for a half-day program focusing on The Fifth Chakra; the center of choice, speaking your truth and willpower.
Program Model & Outcomes
During the program you will be coached, experience energywork techniques and walk away having a clearer understanding of the connection of choice, speaking your truth and willpower to create the life you truly want.
We will enjoy a champagne toast and networking reception immediately to follow. All are welcome.
- Tap into your higher truth to get clear on what you want for 2018
- Create actionable choices, goals and next steps for yourself
- Experience professional coaching & energywork to address any fears, limiting beliefs or blocks that may keep you 'stuck'
- Understand how to incorporate the Law of Attraction, chakras and principles of meditation into your life
- Learn about the fifth (throat) chakra centers and how to use these centers for making choices, tapping into your willpower and speaking truth
- Learn teachings, research from Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Caroline Myss, Dr. Barbara Brennan, Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn and many others.
- Attendance to the half-day, in-person program
- Program workbook, pre-prep materials and resources
- Attendance to the champagne toast networking reception immediately following the program
TraceyLiv is a Transformational Coach and Energyworker living in London, who is a Conard HS graduate born and raised in West Hartford.
Date: Sunday January 14, 2018
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Champagne toast to follow
Location: A gorgeous, private residence in West Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Investment: $50 (includes attendance to program, workbooks + champagne toast networking reception)
Register by January 9, 2018.
Limited space. It is highly encouraged you register early.