Hi! I'm TraceyLiv...
the founder of TraceyLiv Ltd and a Transformational Coach, Energyworker, public speaker and trainer.
Following a career in international education and higher education in Washington, DC, and with a new marriage and life in London, I tapped into the entrepreneurial spirit within me to form TraceyLiv Ltd. I've taken my decade+ of experience in leadership, life coaching, diversity & inclusion, intercultural communication, and conflict resolution and created a blissful company whose mission is to support people like you to wake up and start living on purpose.
My clients benefit from my unique and extensive professional and personal background in coaching, intuitive coaching and energy healing, which simply serves to accelerate the speed to which they achieve success; saving them time, money, precious relationships and minimizing 'what if' moments.
For over 13 years I've practiced reiki, energy healing and naturopathic medicine. I am an Associate Certified Coach (in training) with the International Coach Federation. And I completed my Masters in Public Policy from American University, Washington, DC and a dual BS in Psychology and BA in Political Science from Bridgewater State University.
If you're ready to quantum leap in an area of your life; whether it be wealth, health, relationships or your purpose, I invite you to explore my private, bespoke 1:1 coaching & energywork program, courses, public speaking engagements and company training opportunities.
BONUS: I offer complimentary coaching calls so you can experience my coaching style and see if it's a good fit for us to work together. It's by application only so be sure to Apply today.
Sending you lots of good energy and love, xxx
The Emerald Program
TraceyLiv's 1:1 coaching & energywork program for you to overcome life's challenges, understand your purpose on a deeper level, and reach your goals to live a happier, healthier and more connected life.
Money, Sex & Giving Birth to Creativity: The Sacral Chakra
Friday March 9, 2018 | London, England
Join TraceyLiv to explore your Sacral chakra; the center of your survival instincts, resilience, ability to create and take risks, sexuality and financial acumen, to powerfully move from surviving in life - think 'surviving' in a career or relationship or health - to truly thriving with joy and abundance.
The Center of Self Esteem: The Solar Plexus
Friday April 13, 2018 | London, England
Join TraceyLiv to explore your Solar Plexus chakra; the center of self esteem, self confidence, instincts and intuition, to ignite the power of what it feels like to truly honor yourself in every aspect of life.
Choices Create Reality: The Throat Chakra
Friday May 4, 2018 | London, England
Join TraceyLiv to explore your Throat chakra; the center of all of your choices, truth and willpower, to powerfully make choices that lead to a more spiritual, grounded and aligned life.
SERVICES FOR COMPANIES
As a professional trainer, facilitator and public speaker, I work closely with organizations to support the professional development of their leadership teams, staff members and mission. Please Contact Me to setup a consult call to learn more about my services and how I can be the best fit for your company needs.
- Professional Life Coaching (International Coach Federation)
- Reiki Master, Energyworker & Holistic Health Practitioner
- Conflict Resolution and conflict assessment trainer and facilitator
- Intergroup Dialogue trainer and facilitator
- Intercultural Communication trainer and facilitator
- Diversity & Inclusion trainer and facilitator
- Leadership, leadership styles & Personality Assessments
EDUCATION, TRAINING & ACCREDITATIONS
- Master of Public Policy (MPP), International Relations, American University
- BA Psychology, BS Political Science, Bridgewater State University
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) in-training with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Reiki Master, holistic healer and energyworker (primarily chakra healing)
- Lead Trainer & Curriculum Writer, Intergroup Dialogue & Conflict Resolution, American University
- Lead Trainer & Curriculum Writer, Diversity & Inclusion trainings and programmes, American University
- Over ten years experience in the fields of international education, higher education, management, training and facilitation, events and most importantly, the colleague people came to for a dab of aromatherapy on their wrist, a healing crystal to put in their pocket and a lot of laughs.